Feature Request - Custom Templates

ginbin
ginbin
Community Member

Hi!

Loving the custom templates as it is a key requirement for our password solution replacement.
Couple bits of feedback:

• Custom icons
    This would be a nice addition to have since some of the custom templates are product specific and this would really help make items pop out when looking at a large list.

• Drag n drop fields to rearrange
    Occasionally I have made a template only to decide I wanted to move a field but I have to delete all the other fields I'd made to move it.

• Import CSV template for custom templates
    I understand this could be a bit tricky, but could there be a way to import records in CSV in a manner that you specify on each line which template type you want the line to import as so that as long as we match up our fields correctly in the CSV in order (e.g field 1 name, field 1 data, field 2 name... so on) then we can import into custom template types?

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
James

1Password Version: Teams
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ginbin! Glad to hear you're enjoying our custom template feature! :chuffed:

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your excellent feedback! I'll be sure to pass it on to our development team here for future consideration. :+1:

• Thanks for the feedback @ginbin! This feature has been out in beta for a while but we've gotten very little feedback on it (good or bad).

Those are some really good ideas. :)

Rick

This discussion has been closed.