About Traditional Chinese Language

Options
Lilyandy
Lilyandy
Community Member
edited March 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

About Traditional Chinese Language

Hello!

I am a Taiwanese, because the Windows version is not traditional Chinese language, so I translated, but there can not be normal display language name, whether Chinese or English, can not be displayed correctly (show blank), but the language can be properly switched to self-translation of the traditional Chinese language. This part, how can I fix the blanks?

關於繁體中文語系

您好!
我是台灣人,由於視窗版沒有繁體中文語系,因此我翻譯了,但是出現無法正常顯示語系名稱,無論中文或英文,均無法正確顯示(顯示空白),不過語系能夠正常切換成自行翻譯的繁體中文語系。這部份,我該如何修正顯示空白的錯誤呢?

1Password for iOS v5.5
1Password for Windows v4.6.1.619

1Password for Windows v4.6.1.619 Translation progress 100%
1Password for Windows v4.6.1.619 翻譯進度 100%

1Password Version:_v4.6.1.619
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version:_Win10
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Lilyandy: Wow! That's pretty amazing! While 1Password 4 doesn't know about Taiwan Chinese (traditional?), since it is just loading these based on the language codes, you can place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4\Locale\zh\ and it should show up in the app as "Chinese" at least. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Lilyandy
    Lilyandy
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it is traditional Chinese, but I also plan to translate into Simplified Chinese, so if both are present, I will name the folders "zh-TW" and "zh-CN" respectively. However, try the results, Can not exist at the same time.

是的,是繁體中文,但是,我也計畫翻譯成簡體中文,因此若兩者同時存在的話,我將資料夾分別命名為『zh-TW』與『zh-CN』,可是,嘗試結果,無法同時存在…。

• Hi!

Where did you translate 1Password 4 into traditional Chinese? We have an open translation project on Crowdin.
    There is one problem, though, and that's 1Password 4 not being fully compatible with the Unicode character set for the user interface. With Chinese characters.
    I'm going to get in touch with our developers about adding the Chinese strings to the app and allowing for two Chinese translations.

谢谢,

Alex

• Lilyandy
    Lilyandy
    Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hello!
    I am using Poedit to convert default.mo to default.po to edit and translate.
    Ok, look forward to the next updated version. Would you like to be able to add the original english language in the new version? In order to facilitate the translation of the translation, because I was in the French language file based on the translation, but the content is partially missing, so I have additional part of the text.

I will be in 1Password 4 support Unicode encoding, try again in the traditional and simplified language translation. Please look forward to.

supplement:
    Yes, I try to use zh as a Chinese language file directory, the results correctly show Chinese, it seems that the current really can only allow Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese as one of the Chinese language.

http://imgur.com/a/0u2rN
    Huh? Can not upload pictures, had to use the external space of the ...

==================================================================

您好!
    我是使用 Poedit 將 default.mo 轉換為 default.po 來編輯並且翻譯的。
    好的,期待下次更新版本。另請問,是否能夠在新版本裏加入原始英文語系檔呢?以便於取檔翻譯,因為我是在法文語系檔為基礎下進行翻譯的,但是內容有部份缺少,因此我有額外補充部份文字。

我將於1Password 4支援Unicode編碼之後,再次嘗試進行繁體與簡體語系翻譯。敬請期待。

======================
    補充:
    對了,我嘗試使用 zh 做為中文語系檔目錄,結果正確顯示 Chinese,看來,目前真的只能允許繁體中文或簡體中文其之一做為中文語系。

• Hi!

I'm sorry to say that after discussing this with the team, we won't be able to add the Chinese translation to the application.

We are going to add a Chinese translation to 1Password 6 in the future and would be very happy if you could help in the translation of the new application.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.