To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I bought 1Password app in 2014 and never used. Now I am trying to use and I cant. What can I do?

Gbrock
Gbrock
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Memberships

I bought your app in 2014 and due to a lot of personal problems I never used. Now I am trying to settle up my passwords and I decided to use it. But I just saw I never received a license (I think Agile was not using it at that time) and I cant use it properly. I have to pay a monthly fee to use now? What can I do?
I am sending attached the receipt I got from iTunes Store.
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Gbrock,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. As these are public forums I've removed the receipt you sent us. What I can do for you is credit you the $9 you paid for 1Password for iOS toward a 1Password account. If you'd like to proceed with that please go ahead and sign up for an account and we'll get you squared away.

Thanks!

Ben

• Gbrock
    Gbrock
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Thanks for your quick reply. I will do it but I have a doubt. When I bought 1P should work without a monthly fee... I bought a product to work without "extra"charges... And now to use it I have to pay monthly? Could you please explain me how your company is proceeding? How 1P is working now?
    Thanks

• Hi @Gbrock,

We're no longer marketing 1Password as standalone products. Customers have been asking us for a long time to make syncing and sharing easier. Based on those demands we created 1Password.com accounts. The only way to provide this service is as a subscription. We provide the sync service as well as the apps as part of this subscription. Instead of purchasing each version of 1Password for each platform the latest version of all of the 1Password apps is included.

We have a few different offerings you may want to consider:

Pricing - 1Password

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.