To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not sure how to get your staff's attention. [responded in email on 14 Feb 2017]

juanantonio
juanantonio
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

Not sure how to get your staff's attention. It's been 10 days since I sent my last email with the following heading: [#XRK-52729-453] Account Frozen - ANY CHANCE YOU'LL GET TO THIS SOON? IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Not sure how to get your staff's attention. It's been 10 days since I sent my last email with the following heading: [#XRK-52729-453] Account Frozen - ANY CHANCE YOU'LL GET TO THIS SOON? IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH.

Comments

• Hi @juanantonio

The last activity I see on that ticket is that our Team Member Greg wrote to you on February 14th. We did not receive any further reply from you after that point. If you did send another message after Greg's February 14th reply to you please re-send it.

I apologize for the trouble.

Ben

• juanantonio
    juanantonio
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply. Actually I did reply on Feb. 21, then again on March 18 because I hadn't heard by then. Per your request, I am resending both emails tonight.

• Fantastic @juanantonio, when you send over the email, can you post the Support ID here? We look forward to hearing back from you soon. Happy Friday! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.