To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

why am I getting a message trial expired; I am a registered user

Options
dmit1955
dmit1955
Community Member

I have registered licences for my Iphone and Windows Computer yet I received a message that my trial version has 3 days left. I have also sent emails and other communications to your support area on this matter with details on my licensing. Also, I am about to go on holidays and will not be back until after April 10 2017. I would ask that no action be taken by your company until after my return from holidays. Thanks.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dmit1955: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! This isn't something we'd "take action" on, as it's all automated within the app itself on your device(s). It sounds like you simply signed up for a free trial for a 1Password.com membership and it's about to expire. Keep in mind that you'll still have access to your data; you simply won't be able to make changes in your account. Anyway, I see Louise has already replied via email, so we can continue the conversation there to help you get things sorted out. Enjoy your weekend! :)

ref: SMS-88344-973

This discussion has been closed.