Invalid Login Information only in IOS

Options
lviana
lviana
Community Member

Hello,

When I try to configure my 1Password account in my iPhone I always get a login error (Invalid Login Information), when trying to access the account from the web or from the desktop application everything works fine. I double checked the login information and everything is correct.

What could I do to sign in from my phone? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lviana: If it works on the website or in the app, the simplest solution is to use your QR code from one of those to add your account on your phone. That way you don't have to worry about mistyping the Secret Key on a small onscreen keyboard. Cheers! :)

• lviana
    lviana
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @brenty, I tried to change my master password using the Windows desltop app and now I am not able to log into both the web and mobile, the only app that is working is the Windows desktop one. Does it happen because I have special chars in my password?

As I am just evaluating 1P, would it be better to erase the entire account and try again using simpler passwords?

Thanks!

• lviana
    lviana
    Community Member
    Options

Just an update here, after changing the master password using the web interface using a weak password without special chars I was able to log into the mobile app. Is this a limitation of the mobile app?

Cheers

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

@lviana: Sorry for the confusion there! The new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app has its own Master Password locally, so changing it there won't change it anywhere else. But as you mentioned, you can login to your Profile on 1Password.com and change it from there to match the one you set in the Windows app. Cheers! :)

• drrock
    drrock
    Community Member
    Options

Just signed up for your 30 day trial even though I had been using 1Password for years. I have been trying to add my additional iOS devices, which already had 1Password installed, and I get the message "Invalid login information." I hope you will solve this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@drrock: Unfortunately we don't have your login information so it isn't something we can solve for you. Be sure to check your Emergency Kit for the correct information. However, may simply be that you're already signed into that account on the device. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.