Trouble accessing 1Password 6

Options

Comments

• mariadacus
    mariadacus
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having this same problem and I have the latest version of 1passsword 6 on my phone. The reason I tested the access directly through dropbox is my 1password won't allow me access. I open my app, type in my master password and on the last character the whole program freezes for about 30 seconds and then shuts down. I don't have an option for using my thumbprint id as I previously did. Also, the master password is correct because I use it constantly on other devices.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mariadacus: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Others have reported that this issue was resolved by updating to iOS 10.2.1. iOS 10.3 is available now with addition improvements and security fixes too, so please update and let us know if you have any further issues. Just be sure to backup your data first, just in case.

• mariadacus
    mariadacus
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the help. I also found that it was some kind of glitch with my phone security. I had turned off the passcode/thumbprint option when I was letting other people use my phone. The problems started then and when I initially reinstalled the app, I hadn't reinstated those security measures yet. Once I reinstated them and reinstalled 1password, it started working just fine.

• Ben
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update @mariadacus. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.