Enterprise (Scripted / Unattended) Install

Has anyone come up with a good method for distributing 1Password for Teams to a large number of systems / users through an automated job? We block users from installing software on their systems, and want to push this down for them as a standard part of their workstations.

1Password Version: 6.4.377d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Hi @claidheamh - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question! I think my colleague Greg had a great discussion about this over in Windows. I hope you don't mind that I link to the discussion below:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/76834/1password-6-4-silent-install

Let us know if this helped or if you have any additional questions. Enjoy the rest of your day! :smile:

• claidheamh
    claidheamh
    Community Member

Thanks, this was exactly the info I needed. Finally got a chance to test the installer with the /verysilent flag and it works perfectly.

• Hi @claidheamh - Fantastic news! I'm happy to hear that worked for you :smile: Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're always happy to help out. Enjoy the rest of your day :+1:

This discussion has been closed.