To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't get access to my 'Secret Key'

AdrianProcter
AdrianProcter
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

I recently reset my iPhone, because I forgot my passcode, anyway I got my iCloud account back. So I went on the 1Password app, and for some reason I wasn't logged in, when I'm paying monthly. I've looked at all the websites and still can't find help so can someone please email me further instructions asap to get my secret key back.
Thanks.

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

@AdrianProcter: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Just to be clear, you'll only have a Secret Key if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. It sounds like maybe you did, but since you said you're syncing with iCloud I'm not certain. And AgileBits never has your Master Password or Secret Key. They're known only by you and never transmitted when you use them, so we can't give either of them to you. But it will be available to you in any app/browser you've authorized. I see you've also emailed us separately, so we can continue the conversation there in case there's sensitive information involved. I'll reply momentarily.

ref: LBV-11528-416

This discussion has been closed.