To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account Frozen. Have to pay now to unfreeze?

alirmansfield
alirmansfield
Community Member

1password has always been a free service for me. I went to login this morning and it said its now frozen. To get it to unfreeze I now have to pay a 2.99 subscription? If I had known that I had to pay for this service later when I signed up for it in the first place - I would have never have created an account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password has always been a free service for me. Its now frozen and I have to pay to unfreeze? WTF?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2017

Hi @alirmansfield

1Password is not a free service. It does come with a free trial, but once the trial expires it is necessary to pay for it in order to continue using it. I'm sorry if this was not clear when you signed up.

I hope in the time you've been using 1Password that it has proven its value and that you'll consider supporting our continued efforts to provide it.

Ben

• alirmansfield
    alirmansfield
    Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me Ben. It wasn't clear but yes it has been a great service over the past 6 months and I will most likely subscribe.

• Thanks @alirmansfield :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.