1Password Support Web Site's Contact Form issues

Options
JeffKozloff
JeffKozloff
Community Member

Hi,
I came across a series of issues on your Support web site related to your contact us form I'd like to share and this looked the best place to post:

Issue 1: 1Password Support Contact form on Edge Browser
In the Support Contact form on your web site (https://support.1password.com/contact/), if user forgets to check the Recaptcha button below (it is below the fold for me, so I missed it) I receive a prompt warning me of this error, but I cannot dismiss the lightbox. This is on Microsoft Edge browser.

Issue 2: 1Password Support Contact form fails to submit on any browser
I tried on both Edge and Chrome (latest versions) to submit the form even after checking the recaptcha button, but both fails with general message that something went wrong and ask me to contact you by email. NOTE: the Dismiss button for this lightbox DOES work unlike issue 2 mentioned above.

Thanks!
Jeff

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JeffKozloff: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I have to be honest, I'm not seeing these issues — I'm not even getting a CAPTCHA on the page. Can you confirm the exact steps you're taking? Knowing the specific browser versions may help too. Could you please clarify what you're seeing when you run into the issue? What's the error? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.