What is the current complete categories list with Pro unlocked? (iOS)

Options
dgraber95
dgraber95
Community Member

I'm still deciding whether or not I want to buy 1Password Pro, but I don't know if it will have all the categories I need. I know the default 4 "Login", "Secure Note", "Credit Card", and "Identity" definitely won't be enough, and it doesn't seem like you can make custom categories (like my current password manager), so I'd appreciate it if someone could provide me a list of all the categories that you can use when Pro features have been unlocked. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:categories list

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dgraber95,

We do not currently have custom categories, but that is something that may come to 1Password.com subscription accounts in the future.

As for the Pro features, the current categories are:

Login
    Secure Note
    Credit Card
    Identity
    Password [from the Secure Password Generator]
    Bank Account
    Database
    Driver License
    Email Account
    Membership
    Outdoor License
    Passport
    Reward Program
    Server
    Social Security Number
    Software License
    Wireless Router

With a 1Password.com account there is also a category for Documents, which are similar to attachments when using 1Password sans-account ("standalone") but they exist independently of other items (vs attachments which have to be attached to another item).

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• dgraber95
    dgraber95
    Community Member
    Options

That's exactly what I was after, thanks!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.