To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account is frozen

Options
JLR1961
JLR1961
Community Member

I purchased a new macbook and am trying to sync 1password. It is telling me account is frozen on macbook. I am also getting the same error on my desktop computer.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JLR1961: If you haven't setup your payment plan for your 1Password.com membership, the account will be frozen. You'll still be able to access your data, just not make changes there. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• JLR1961
    JLR1961
    Community Member
    Options

I signed into 1password and under account it says to pay to unfreeze account. I have been using 1password for over a year now. Somehow when I went to add 1password on my new laptop- it seems it put my account in a trial period?? Help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JLR1961: Signing into the account on a new device won't affect your billing status. There's no limit to the number of devices you can use. Did you perhaps sign up for multiple accounts at one point, and you've been paying for (and using) a different one? If you've still got 1Password setup on the old laptop, double check what you're signed into there (under Settings/Preferences > Accounts). You can even use the QR code to make it easier to sign into new devices. :)

This discussion has been closed.