Read only version on Mac

Options
martynyorke
martynyorke
Community Member

Successfully dowloaded 1Password app on 30 day trial followed by £3.49 mthly subscription on my iPhone and iPad - all working and syncing fine. However, having since downloaded app onto my Mac from MacApp site, i can see my data via iCloud sync, but the Mac version is read only, requiring a separate license fee of £59.99. I had understood that the £3.49 monthly fee would apply to all my devices. Can you please advise how to make the Mac version work properly. Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@martynyorke: If you're subscribed to 1Password.com (it sounds like that's the case, but please correct me if I'm wrong), iCloud isn't used. But more importantly, subscribing does entitle you to use 1Password on all of your devices...but the app won't have any way of knowing you're subscribed unless you set it up with your account:

Sign in to your 1Password account on a new device

Also, login to 1Password.com in your browser and make sure all of your data is actually in your account. If it's only in iCloud, that will cause more confusion for you. Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.