Ability to open correct link

carens
carens
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

1Password Windows - version 6.6.405d.
When I am in 1Password in Chrome and I need to view or edit in 1Password it does not open the appropriate location. I have to open the item manually. This is very frustrating and time wasting. I was told this was on for repair soon over a month ago. Any idea when this will be fixed?

1Password Version: 6.6.405d
Extension Version: 4.6.5.1
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@carens: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to say that I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. Can you be more specific? What are the exact steps you're taking and what is (or isn't) happening as you expect? Thanks in advance!

• carens
    carens
    Community Member

I am in chrome. I open my vault and choose an item and right click to view in 1Password or edit. I would expect 1Password to open to the specific item I indicated I want to view or edit. Instead 1Password opens and I have to go find the item.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@carens: Ah, thank you for clarifying. You're absolutely right. When right-clicking in 1Password mini to view/edit an item without the main 1Password window open, it will appear but without selecting the item. This is a known bug we're working to fix. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ref: OPW6-975, OPW6-1000

This discussion has been closed.