To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Support Request from April 6th

Lew
Lew
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

I submitted a request for support on April 6th via your web form. I received a confirmation [#FJM-54366-516] in which you stated that you're busier than usual at the moment.

I don't mind waiting awhile as my issue is not an emergency; however, I believe 10 days is far too long. I've been a 1PW user since 2006 and know you can do better.

I would appreciate a timely response.

Thank you...

Lew

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

@Lew: You're absolutely right. While the autoresponder requests that you reply if the suggestions don't help, no one should have to wait that long. I'll reply to you via email shortly. Thanks for your support, and for holding us to a high standard.

ref: FJM-54366-516

• Yumtuk
    Yumtuk
    Community Member

I have the same problem
    Your service is lousy.
    I will be evaluating LastPass immediately

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Yumtuk: I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back to you within the day. I'll reply to your email momentarily in case you'd still like help. :(

ref: DJJ-49479-624

• Yumtuk
    Yumtuk
    Community Member

I have opened one account and trying to set up another
    The second account will not accept my master password yet I am able to open the "Mini" with this password - the only one I have used for the account
    It is very frustrating that I cant just delete the account and start over as it has no data in it.
    It is also frustrating that I cant just talk to someone, sort it and open the account.
    Cheers

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

It is very frustrating that I cant just delete the account and start over as it has no data in it.

@Yumtuk: Definitely frustrating. It's easy to delete your own account straight away, but only by logging in — which it sounds like you can't do in this case. It is possible for us to do it in our system obviously, but for privacy and security reasons we have to be cautious and and diligent since it's easy for someone to spoof an email address when contacting us. None of us would be happy if someone else posing as us were able to get our own accounts deleted after all!

Anyway, I see you've replied via email, so we should be able to get this sorted out for you shortly.

ref: FYC-97369-132

• Yumtuk
    Yumtuk
    Community Member

Many Thanks Brenty

• Yumtuk
    Yumtuk
    Community Member

p.s. I understand the need to be cautious when deleting
    Thanks again

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, glad I could help! I've just replied to you via email a moment ago, so be sure to check for that and reply if there's anything else I can do for you. No matter what, have a great day! :chuffed:

• samfearn
    samfearn
    Community Member

Hi,

Sorry to bump this post, but it seemed easier than creating a new post for the same issue. I logged a question on the 1st of April (honestly) [#VWD-64552-872] that I'm still waiting to hear back about.

Thanks,

Sam

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@samfearn: Not a problem, Sam. Er, I mean as far as posting here, at least. Having to wait since April Fools Day for a reply is no joke. I'll get back to you via email momentarily! :blush:

ref: WD-64552-872

This discussion has been closed.