Still trying to find old vault when setting up sync

This discussion was created from comments split from: where is the 1Password sync file on icloud?.

Comments

• celticcmr
    celticcmr
    Community Member

I've followed these steps and it still is trying to find an old vault and not the new one.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @celticcmr,

It sounds like the problem you described is different than the questions from the previous discussion, so I've split your post into a new thread. I hope you don't mind!

Since you posted your message in a thread about syncing with iCloud, I'm guessing you're having trouble trying to sync 1Password on your Mac with your iCloud account. But we'll need to know some more details about your setup and about the problem you're running into in order to help solve it. Can you please let us know the following:

• What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What other devices (if any) are you trying to sync with 1Password?
    • What version of 1Password are you using on the other devices?
    • Are you having any trouble syncing 1Password with iCloud on the other devices?
    • Which device has all your latest 1Password information?
    • What are the exact steps you're taking to sync with iCloud on your Mac, what do you expect to happen, and what happens instead?

Once we know more about what's happening on your end, we should have a better idea of how to help you get things working. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.