I have paid account, on Mac trial account frozen can't log to my paid acct.

Options
Dwain
Dwain
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Mac

I have a paid account .. 1P opens in a trial account .. says it's frozen. I set up the paid account separately have used emergency rescue doc and procedure ,.. just frustrated about what to do ..please help. If I try to update trial account 1P crashes. Also the setup in the new paid account is no where to be found.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC 10.12.5 Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have paid account, on Mac trail accout frozen can't log to my paid acct.

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi Dwain - Sorry for the troubles and I'll do my best to help you today :+1: Let's move the conversation over to email so we don't share any account details here. When you get a chance, reply back to the email I sent over so we can work on this together. I look forward to hearing back from you soon :smile:

ref: PBV-23675-333

• pkb1
    pkb1
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I have the SAME problem. I bought the Mac Store 1pass application in the spring, and it (and the 1pass mini Chrome browser extension) worked great. For 30 days. Then it froze my account. I did NOT buy the 'subscription' model. I searched this forum for help, reinstalled, and nothing helped. I finally found 2 versions of 1password running at bootup time, and killed the old one, and it worked great since then.

I have since bought a new iMac, ported everything over (including 1pass). It worked fine again. Until I installed the latest update, and then again 1pass-mini said my account was frozen.

I am miffed. Please help!

[email address removed by AgileBits on our public forum]

ref: GBI-58889-967

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @pkb1! I'd be happy to help out. I'm going to respond to your previous email about this and get a few more details there to start. Talk to you soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.