I'm using 1Password families now but I see multiple security issues here.
- I cannot disable web access to my vaults data.
- browser traffic can be intercepted by governments or hackers with access to CA with man-in-the-middle attacks.
- browser data can be intercepted with simple browser plugin that takes (automated) screen captures.
- I cannot set a different master password for 'app only' access to my vaults.
- There is no two-factor authentication available (for unknown browsers/machines).
- Firefox keeps asking to save my credentials in Firefox itself.
- Credentials can be intercepted in the browser via a third party extension, possibly giving somebody full access to my vaults.
I hope you can add some extra security to 1Password Accounts very soon.
1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.6
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: 1Password Family Account