1password extension has disappeared from Opera browser

Options
marymezzo
marymezzo
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Mac

1password extension has disappeared from Opera browser. I've tried reinstalling it, and I get the error message "extension installation failed. attempted to downgrade extension."

Tried deleting opera and reinstalling it, restarting computer, but those didn't make any difference.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: no idea
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:opera

Comments

• marymezzo
    marymezzo
    Community Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

NA

• marymezzo
    marymezzo
    Community Member
    Options

1password extension has disappeared from opera browser. Latest version of opera. Tried deleting opera, reinstalling, restarting computer, none of that helped. When I try to reinstall opera extension, I get this error message: extension installation failed. attempted to downgrade extension.

1Password Version: 6.6.4
    Extension Version: no idea
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.4
    Sync Type: Dropbox
    Referrer: forum-search:opera

• marymezzo
    marymezzo
    Community Member
    Options

Never mind--somehow extensions had gotten disabled in Opera. Problem solved.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great news @marymezzo! I'm glad you were able to solve the problem. You should be all set now, but if you need more help with 1Password, just let us know - we're here for you! :)

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@marymezzo, it looks like you posted about the problem in a couple different threads, so we merged them together to avoid confusion in case you have more questions about this. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.