Your License request form is broken

Options
CraftGeek
CraftGeek
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Mac

I converted our single licenses to a family pack back when version 4 came out. Since then I have upgraded "something" to version 5 then version 6.

My records only indicate that I have a license to version 6 but don't indicate if it is the single version or the family pack.

I have used your "Can't find your license?" form several times with no response. When I enter the email address that I originally used to purchase 1Password all those years ago, I get an error. "We were unable to deliver licenses to [RedactedBy.Me]. Please contact us, including your full name and registered email address, and we'll do our best to help. We apologize for the delay."
When I use a newer version of the email account that I purchased the upgrades with, the form says that is is sending the license to the address entered, but it never arrives. Yes, I have checked my spam folder.

I have used the support link in the error and sent separate support emails. From those I get an acknowledgement but never a followup from a human. Yes, I have checked my spam folder.

So:
1. Please fix your license key query tool/process.
2. Please fix this repeated non-response to customer support queries.
3. Please respond with any information to the latest request number XNM-98644-597.

Thank you.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.6.4 (664001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.4
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @CraftGeek,

I'm sorry you've been having trouble trying to have your license information resent! I found your emails and see that someone from our team replied to you earlier today (if you didn't receive the email, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there). To avoid confusion, we'll keep the conversation going directly via email so we don't duplicate efforts between here and there. Cheers! :)

ref: KYQ-75231-897

This discussion has been closed.