Thanks agileBits!

Options
Patrick Waugh
Patrick Waugh
Community Member

Guys just updated my 5-star review on the Apple Store. Thanks for your continued work. I am a proud supporter/customer of the monthly plan, not because I couldn't keep the vaults on DropBox or my own cloud... (although it makes far more sense to host with you really), but because I love 1Password, use it multiple times a day, couldn't live without it now (curse you all!), and want to support your continued work. Once I got switched over (with your help), I feel even more secure and confident that 1Password will be there when I need it. Keep up the great work! (I have Knox too!)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Patrick Waugh: Wow. Thank you for your support, and the generous review. And, well...I totally get where you're coming from with the cursing. I myself occasionally mutter some choice words when I realize I haven't yet setup 1Password on a new device...but that's easily remedied, and all is forgiven. :lol:

In all seriousness, I'm thrilled to hear that 1Password has earned an important place in your workflow. We feel the same way, and we're grateful to be able to make a living making 1Password even better for all of us. Couldn't do it without you. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.