Is there a way to rearrange items within an entry?

For example -- "new item" > "wireless router", the default template is:

• base station name
  • base station password
  • server / IP address
  • etc.

If I want to move server / IP address to the top of the list to make it easier to see/find, is this possible? The way I'm doing things now is either a) copy a "TEMPLATE" that has the things in the order I want or to delete/add items in the specific order.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: 1Password for Teams

Comments

• AlexHoffmannAlexHoffmann

Team Member

Hi @davidjoelhall,

Thanks for writing in. Adjusting the position of certain fields in an item is something we plan to add at a later point but it's not a priority.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Alex

• alt + up/down while your in the field you want to move does this for you :)

See this link for more shortcuts: https://support.1password.com/keyboard-shortcuts/

• ant btw... as I have commented elsewhere about showing shortcuts easy within the app... This is needed when an agilebits employee doesn't know about these shortcuts....

• AlexHoffmannAlexHoffmann

Team Member

Dangnabbit @rr4242, you are completely right!

I totally blanked on this because we don't yet have a visual representation for this in the app.
    I actually wrote the shortcut article … … … :'(:|:)

Well, @davidjoelhall, enjoy moving the fields in your items ;)

• Thank you @rr4242! Not only for an answer but for a link to the keyboard shortcut documentation, super helpful.

Mark this as complete/answered.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

While it isn't something we can get to right away, I don't think we want to write this off until it's both more intuitive and discoverable. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• @rr4242: Thanks, I have been looking for this feature

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member

I'm glad rh4242 was able to help. Hopefully, it won't be long before we have this better implemented in the app.

This discussion has been closed.