1Passowrd 6 - a half-baked product

Options
Frank_TZE
Frank_TZE
Community Member
edited May 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

As a loyal user to 1Password for years (1password 4), I am eager to try the new version 6 and PAID to have the upgrade!!
After the migration, nightmare comes...

• first is to find out my attachments are GONE!! The software just never remind me they are gone and I am not able to view them!!
  • Folder feature LOST!

I am now downgrading to previous version!!!

Give me MONEY back please!! I am not willing to upgrade and support 1password.com anymore.

If you are care about your passwords, try other company products!!

Frank TZE
[Personal e-mail address removed]
experienced user of 1password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank_TZE
    Frank_TZE
    Community Member
    Options

Secure Notes Attachments are LOST on upgrade from 1password4 to 1password 6!!
    I am not able to add attachments to secure notes on Windows 1password 6.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Frank_TZE
    Frank_TZE
    Community Member
    Options

The 1Password (4.6.1.620) for Windows is actually a really really SUPERB product that one can never miss. I am the network administrator and have thousand of passwords and secure document that must be at my fingertip and 1Password (4.6) can serve that purpose. I am so grateful.

To be fair, moving forward for a company is a good direction but please don't go too fast ! You are HANDLING PASSWORDS!!!

The product must be Reliable, Safe, Stable...

1password is going to the wrong direction to fancy, half-baked functions, buggy ....

Thank you very much for providing the previous superb product for us.

By the way, can i have my money back if I can provide you more about my account details....

• Hi @Frank_TZE,

Thanks for your message. I've merged the two threads you opened because both cover the topic of attachments in 1Password 6 for Windows.

We apologise for the confusion but 1Password accounts don't have the concept of attachments the way local vaults do.
    You can import your documents into 1Password 6 and see them alongside the Secure Notes. Tagging the documents and the notes will allow you to see them sorted properly.

As for folder support, yes, that was removed in favour of tags. Tags offer the same benefits but are much more flexible than folders.

A refund won't be necessary as your account is still in trial mode. We would love to keep you as our customer but if you decide to delete your account, within a month of creating it, you will not be charged.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.