To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Totally confused by this - wish I had never bought it. Need to talk to a human

Options
MikeMason
MikeMason
Community Member

This is the 4th time I have typed this story. I had a PC that died, It had 1pwd. I bought a new one. No idea where I got 1pwd from (why do we have different rules for different places). I downloaded from your site and opened w my master pwd. Only got 12 entries 0 where are the other several hundred. The entries are all old ones. No idea what to do and the help is the least helpful you could imagine

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @MikeMason,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

This is the 4th time I have typed this story.

I see that. We received the 3 emails you sent within the last hour. To best assist you I'll respond via those emails. Thanks!

Ben

ref: FWC-56163-516

• MikeMason
    MikeMason
    Community Member
    Options

Tx

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

• rob_curran
    rob_curran
    Community Member
    Options

Have to agree with previous commenter: "Totally confused by this - wish I had never bought it. Need to talk to a human." Have been using 1Password for over 4 years now. Four years ago I was impressed by its ease of use and simplicity. I just established a new account today, hoping to have ease of use and password access across all my devices: Mac desktop and laptop, iPad and Android phone. Now you have turned 1Password into a nightmarish Frankenstein monster and clusterf _ _. Your so-called help leaves me more and more confused each time I try to work with it. And I've been working in IT since 1978.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rob_curran,

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems switching to a 1Password.com account! Our new accounts are meant to make things easier, but it sounds like something went wrong at some point. We'd love the opportunity to help you get things sorted out, but you haven't told us any details about what's happening on your end. Can you please describe the issue you're seeing, any steps you took which led to the problem, or steps you're taking that aren't working as expected? If you get any error messages, what do they say? Is this something that is happening on all your devices or just one/some? Once we understand the situation and what you're experiencing, I'm sure we can help. Thanks in advance! :)

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    A comment on speed of reply by support team:

I think anybody would be hard pressed to find any company with customer support better then AgileBits. Period.
    Some issues are rather complex, and most are resolved right here on the forums.

PS: I had 1PW since version 4 (long time) and I'm just a regular user, no relation to AgileBits company. I'm not saying the above to get some side benefit or anything. Just a happy customer.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Fairgame - Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to the team :love: We definitely try out best and we answer every single email and forum post personally. I'm glad you find the forum helpful and you're happy using 1Password. You just made my day!. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're always here for you if you need us :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day.

This discussion has been closed.