Security audit in Teams

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

I now have access to my account again, but looking at Security Audit, I can't see how it works? There doesn't appear to be an 'age', like in 1Password for Mac ?

Like the logins are grouped as above 3 years old?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: The Security Audit features help you identify potentially compromised logins (Watchtower), and things like weak or duplicate passwords. Can you tell me which version you're using, and what you're trying to do?

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I will have to screen capture my MAC version of 1Password's Security Audit. When visible, the feature is on the lower left side of the screen. Here is an image from your blog:

https://tooagile-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Audit-side-300x314.png

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Yeah, that's 1Password for Mac's sidebar.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

So, it's not in Teams? 1Password.com will get it eventually, right?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Ah, got it. I can't say for certain if or when the 1Password.com web interface will get all of these features, but it's definitely something we'd like to do.

I think it's important to make a distinction here: for these features, it doesn't matter whether you're using 1Password Teams, another 1Password.com account, or local vaults; they're part of the apps.

So currently 1Password for Mac has the most Security Audit functionality, and we've added Watchtower to the Windows and web apps. Our priority is to make the native apps have a consistent experience, but if we can bring these advanced features to the web as well, we will. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I was slightly disappointed that one of 1Password MAC's best features had not yet appeared in full elsewhere.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @wkleem - I'm sorry. We're looking into it. As Brenty mentioned,

Our priority is to make the native apps have a consistent experience, but if we can bring these advanced features to the web as well, we will.

I appreciate the feedback and hopefully we can make this happen in the near future. In the meantime, you can utilize Watchtower in the apps. Sorry for not having a better answer for you at the moment. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.