Rollback to standalone

Hello,
I've been using 1password for about 2 years now.
I bought standalone 1password (for mac) when I started using it.
Some months ago your team released subscribing plans (congratulations), and I think I inadvertently conversed my standalone account into a subscription-trial version.
I didn't noticed what I was doing then since I got puzzled when my account became 'frozen'.
Since then I've been using my account as frozen, but I think it'll be very helpful for me if you rollback my account into a standalone.

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@blindsnflwr: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It isn't possible to roll back to a "standalone account" because such a thing does not exist. Rather, without a 1Password.com account, you'll be using local vaults stored on your device, not hosted in an account at 1Password.com. But you can easily move your items back to a local vault in 1Password for Mac (enable in Preferences > Advanced if you disabled it) and sign out of your 1Password.com account (Preferences > Accounts). Just keep in mind that you'll have to sync your data yourself and can only use the versions you've paid for individually. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.