All folders have expand icon next to them

All of the folders are currently showing the '+' icon to the left of it, even if it doesn't have any sub folders. Can this be fixed? It didn't used to do this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @burn123,

Thank you for reaching out!

I checked 1Password 4 for Windows on my side and it seems that I don't have this issue. It shows '+' icon to the left only if the folder has subfolders:

Do you have the latest version (4.6.1.620) installed? Have you tried to restart the application? It might be a temporary glitch, you never know. :) Please let me know if the restart works for you. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

I do have the latest version, and I frequently restart my computer and the issue persists. Even the trash folder for me has the open icon

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @burn123,

Thank you for the screenshot! :+1: Apparently, it is not a glitch, but a bug we need to investigate. Could you please specify what version of Windows you are using? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

I am on build 16193 of Windows 10

• MikeT
    edited May 2017

Hi @burn123,

It is an issue with that build. We cannot reproduce it on stable versions of Windows 7 or 10 but we can reproduce it on the Windows 10 Insider builds.

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

So can it be fixed?

• MikeT
    edited May 2017

Hi @burn123,

I don't know, we're not making any changes for issues caused by unstable versions of Windows. It is likely a bug in Windows 10 Insider builds at this point. We'll investigate once this shows up on a stable version first.

For now, report this to Microsoft using their Feedback app. We'll do the same.

This discussion has been closed.