update to 6.7 not filling in passwords in browser

In the past I had updated to 1Password 6.7 but could not get it working with any combination of extensions so I downgraded to The last working combination below.

OS Sierra 10.12.4
1password 6.5.5 Downloaded from agilebits not from APP Store
Chrome 57.0.2987
Chrome extension 4.6.5.90

Then today chrome updated to chrome 58.0.3029.110 and broke it again
I then upgraded to 1Password 6.7 and the latest Chrome extension in hopes it would work but No it still wont fill in passwords
I have now downgraded again the the last working combination and disabled chromes auto update function.

I have safari 10.1 and that has the same results at Chrome.

Reading many posts suggesting it had been fixed I can report I am not able to use 1Password 6.7 as yet.

Is this still a work in progress or is there something else I can try.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey @daimlermg,

Sorry about all the trouble with this. 1Password for Mac 6.7.1 should work with Chrome 58.

Please try upgrading your 1Password for Mac once again and retrying. If you're still seeing the issue then I help investigate what's happening in your case by taking a look at a Diagnostics Report.

Here's how to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78702/update-to-6-7-not-filling-in-passwords-in-browser#latest
    • Your forum username: daimlermg

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
    Matthew

• daimlermg
    daimlermg
    Community Member

Thanks Matthew

The email came back with [#KHU-17144-229] in the subject line in the header. I hope this is the number you require.

Regards
    daimlermg

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017

Got it @daimlermg,

We will be in contact with you via email shortly.

Thanks for sending that in.

Best regards,
    Matthew

ref: KHU-17144-229

This discussion has been closed.