Trying to start Team Members Recovery

dharward
dharward
Community Member

I am trying to begin recovery for a team member but they are not receiving the email to begin the process after I Begin Recovery.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @dharward - Sorry for the troubles and I'll do my best to help out. Are you using any type of spam filtering software that could be preventing the email from reaching the team member? Sometimes our emails get stuck in the spam folder as well. I checked on our end and I didn't see anything being bounced back to us. Keep me posted and we'll get to the bottom of this for you. :+1:

• dharward
    dharward
    Community Member

We are using Hosted Exchange with Office 365 but it's not ending up in the spam folder or anything there.

• dharward
    dharward
    Community Member

I think we were finally able to find the emergency recovery pdf so I think we are good now. Thank you.

• Hi @dharward - I'm glad you were able to find the Emergency Kit. Can you ask the team member to sign into the account? I just want to make sure everything is working properly. I asked one of my team members to look into the recovery email issue. I will have more details on this soon. :+1:

• Hi @dharward - Just to follow up, I just had a conversation with one of my team members in regards to the recovery emails. Since you're using Office 365, there should be a way to whitelist us. I believe this is the reason for the recovery emails not reaching the team member. After you add us to the whitelist, keep me posted if this helped resolve the issue or if you have any additional questions.

• Matthew_W
    Matthew_W
    Community Member

Hi Frank, I have this problem also. I have been trying to recover an account, but the user is not receiving the recovery emails. There is no email in his Junk folder, or in his Clutter folder. We also use office 365. Becoming an urgent issue. Anything that can be done here?

• Hi @Matthew_W - Sorry for the troubles. I mentioned this to the previous customer that was experiencing a similar issue. I wasn't too sure if you tried this already. Since you're using Office 365, there should be a way to whitelist us. I believe this is the reason for the recovery emails not reaching the team member. After you add us to the whitelist, let us know if that helped resolve the issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.