Saving pw for Windows app

Options

I already authenticate to my PC with fingerprint or pin. I'm tired of entering the master password to open the app. Can you please add an option to save my PW? Let me worry about securing my pc, which, is already very secure.

Please add this option. Bury it somewhere into the app or even registry setting if you need to.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @sublimelime,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password!

Windows Hello and fingerprint reader (or pin) support is something we'd like as well, but it requires a Windows Store app. We are working on an UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app right now, but I don't have any timeframes for when that will be ready or when we will have a fingerprint unlock in 1Password on Windows.

Thanks for letting us know this is something you're interested in! :) If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to contact us anytime.

Cheers,
    Greg

• sublimelime
    sublimelime
    Community Member
    Options

I think the app is fine. Is just like to save my pw. I log into windows and don't want to log into other stuff.

Seems like this world be cool:

If pin enabled and pin enabled at resume from sleep and computer lock after 10 minutes
    Then
    Option to save master password = true

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

sublimelime: I agree, it would be really cool. :) Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.