Could only see Add and Settings tabs unless I restarted the app

mekondelta
mekondelta
Community Member
When I first installed the app on my iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.3.5, I managed to sync with DropBox and sort out my passwords. I was then left on a screen that only allowed me to add new logins or change my settings.

I couldn't see a button/tab to show my existing logins. In the end I had to close the app by double clicking the button and holding my finger over the 1Password icon until it closed. When I restarted the app I had the full set of tabs available including Logins, Notes and Folders which I didn't have before.

Was this a bug or was I missing something?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited September 2011
    Hi mekondelta,

When you first set up 1Password, it is empty with no data, so the tabs aren't created. They are only created when you have data loaded first. I assume that Dropbox was not done syncing your data yet, so the tabs weren't created yet. When it is done, it would've refreshed your interface. Do you remember if Dropbox said it was done syncing?

By forcing it to quit and restart, 1Password noticed that it had some data loaded and it created those tabs for you.

It is not an intentional bug, it's a timing issue based on what happened to the Dropbox Sync.
This discussion has been closed.