1Password 6.7 Sync Fail

Options
Abicio
Abicio
Community Member

Hi there! Recently updated to 6.7 and now noticed that the logins and passwords I save on OSX are not showing up in my iOS application. I am using 1Password families for syncing purposes.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Abicio,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78947
    • Your forum username: Abicio

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Abicio
    Abicio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there! Appeared to be a connection problem between the mac program and families. I noticed the password that was missing from my portable iOS devices was also missing for the families website. Logged out and back in on the Mac side. That missing password disappeared from the software, unfortunately. However I was able to recreate it and syncing seems ok. Strange but potentially resolved.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Abicio,

I'm happy to hear things are working now! It sounds like that password never synced from your Mac to 1Password.com for some reason. Signing out of your account in the 1Password app on your Mac would have removed the local copy of your account data, so if that password only existed locally on your Mac, that explains why it was missing when you signed back in and it downloaded your data from 1Password.com.

It should continue to work correctly for you now, but if for some reason you run into that issue again, please let us know so we can investigate further. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.