can not connect to mini

This discussion was created from comments split from: Out of nowhere - “1Password failed to connect to 1Password mini”.

Comments

• dakota50
    dakota50
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I followed all the instructions from removing the copy on my backup drive, trashing and reinstalling latest version and still can not get 1password to connect to mini.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dakota50,

I'm sorry you're getting an error about connecting to 1Password mini! I split your post into a separate thread to focus on this specific issue, but then I noticed you also emailed us about the same thing, and someone from our team replied to that email a couple days ago. Did you receive that email? If not, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there.

To avoid confusion, it's best to keep the conversation going directly via email so we don't duplicate efforts between here and there. But if you never received the email reply and are sure it wasn't marked as junk/spam, please reply here to let us know. Thanks! :)

ref: NTM-85147-452

• dakota50
    dakota50
    Community Member

Yes, Drew, I did get that email, and it simply gave me the same go around I had already used as per your instructions on the site. It did NOT work. I had sent the report along with an email and simply got told to do the same thing all over again. Now what?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dakota50,

Hmm, it sounds like you're referring to the steps in the automated response you received right after emailing us the first time, which isn't what I was referring to. That was just an automated response from our system to give some suggestions that might help while waiting to hear back from someone on our support team. You replied to that to say "Been there, done that" and that you still needed help. Steve relied to you on May 23 with some questions. We didn't hear back from you after that. Did you get Steve's email?

ref: NTM-85147-452

• catpaladin
    catpaladin
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I am wondering if something triggered when I set up a "new" MacBook Pro from a MacBook. It's still just me but a different machine. It worked fine until I updated.

• catpaladin
    catpaladin
    Community Member

I just went to Agilebits site and downloaded again. It seems to be connecting now.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, @catpaladin! I'm happy to hear it's working for you now. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.