Can I pay the Individual plan by PayPal?

I have some trouble with paying for the Individual plan, I have used 1Password 4.X.X (standalone version) for a long time, and recently want to try your Individual plan, but when I am ready to pay for it, I find that can only pay by credit card,and I don't have it,so can I pay it by PayPal?
And I have the support ID is #LCH-92317-881

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @frlotrtbbt

At the moment we're only able to accept payments via the major credit card networks (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). We are not able to process payments via PayPal.

Some customers have had success with purchasing gift cards issued by one of the above mentioned brands and using those to make their payment.

And I have the support ID is #LCH-92317-881

For the future, unless directed, please try to avoid contacting us about the same issue through multiple channels. It can cause a duplication of efforts on our part and slow down the support process for everyone.

Hopefully we can expand the accepted payment methods in the future.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: LCH-92317-881

• Hi @Ben

Thanks for your reply! I got it!

Fr

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

You're very welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• Hi,
    this is really crappy. I havn't a creditcard and actually I don't get one.
    And now how can I pay my bills?

Kindly

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Generally I find that I can't pay my bills using PayPal either. It may be that we can add this as an option for 1Password.com in the future though. Thanks for the feedback! :)

• If you're willing to pay the "Apple tax" in the App Store, you can use PayPal (in some countries):

https://www.macstories.net/linked/paypal-is-rolling-out-to-the-app-store-apple-music-itunes-and-ibooks/

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@XIII: I had no idea that was possible. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.