Account showing Trial after purchasing a onetime standalone

I have purchased a 1Password standalone for my macbook pro from the app store, however, when I sign in to my account on the browser, it still shows as trial.

I'm confused, as I haven't also received an email from agilebits confirming the purchase. I have only received the detail of the purchase from Apple.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @aibhaj,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

A 1Password for Mac purchase from Apple does not include a 1Password.com account (though a 1Password.com account does include 1Password for Mac). You'll likely be much better off with a 1Password.com account. You can read more about this subscription service here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

We can help you move over. To get the ball rolling with that please send us an email with a copy of your receipt from Apple to [email protected] and then post the support ID you get from BitBot here.

I'm confused, as I haven't also received an email from agilebits confirming the purchase. I have only received the detail of the purchase from Apple.

And you won't. Apple doesn't share purchase details with us.

Thanks!

Ben

• aibhajaibhaj

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your response. I have sent the details of the purchase by email. The support ID is [#XAE-84184-981].

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@aibhaj: Thanks! I'll take a look and get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: WVR-76658-927

This discussion has been closed.