2 logins and 1 password

Hello, is there a way to save an account with 2 login names and 1 password?
I'm a newbie using 1password and i can't find that option, i need 2 different login names 1 for the master account and 1 for the user.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey @blax360,

Welcome, great to have you on board! By default when you log into a website in your browser, 1Password should offer you to save a new 1Password Login item for that website if you don't have one with the same password in your vault for that website already.

If you create the Login item in this way then 1Password will automatically save both those username fields and the password in the item, allowing you to use that Login item to fill all the right fields in the next time you want to log in. May I ask if this is what you've tried already or are you creating the Login items using the main 1Password app?

Let me know how that goes and if you've any questions about anything above don't hesitate to send a reply.

If you're still having trouble, please let me know the following:

• Which version of the 1Password app and browser extension you have. You can check what version of 1Password app & extension you're running by following this guide:

https://support.1password.com/cs/version/

• Which website in particular you're trying to create a Login item for. A link to the exact web page would be ideal to allow us to test it out.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.