unable to access my passwords locked in 1Password 6

jnsheehan
jnsheehan
Community Member

I am frustrated that I am unable to access my passwords in my 1Password6 program because in March 2017 there evidently was a breakdown in your system. I would like a tech support person to help me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unable to connect to my 1Password6

Comments

• jnsheehan
    jnsheehan
    Community Member
    edited May 2017

[email address removed by AgileBits]

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jnsheehan,

I'm very sorry you're having trouble with 1Password! Please note that this is a public forum, so I’ve edited your post to remove your email address. We don’t want you to get any unsolicited mail. :)

I'm sure we can help you get 1Password working correctly again, but you haven't given us any details about the problem. We'll need to know what's happening on your end in order to help solve it. Please describe what you're trying to do, the steps you're taking to do it, and what happens (or doesn't happen, depending on the issue). If you're getting any error messages, what do they say? Please also let us know the version numbers for macOS, 1Password, and the 1Password extension on your Mac: Find your version of 1Password, the extension, or your operating system

Once we know more about your setup and what you're experiencing, we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things working again. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.