Adjustable font size ignores item list [Fixed in 6.6 RC1]

Options
jhamer
jhamer
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello - Thanks for the recent update, liking the fresh coat of paint so far. The adjustable font sizing (using Ctrl-+/-/0) is ignoring the item list. Everything around it adjusts as in previous builds. Just FYI - you're probably already aware.

I'll also add that the default sizing has the item list one step smaller than the rest of the panes. Driving my OCD crazy, which is what caused me to find the issue above. Consistency in the sizing would be preferred in most cases, I think.

Thanks again for your efforts.
--Jeff

1Password Version: 6.6.423d
Extension Version: 4.6.7.1
OS Version: Win10 1703
Sync Type: Families, Teams, Personal

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi @jhamer,

Thanks for the report. Yep, it is a known glitch (we have about 8-10 known ones that are being addressed in the next beta update; broken export, inconsistent tabbing, etc). We're looking into a place to share the known issues as we do not put them on the app-updates site, which is where our updater now points to.

We wanted to ship this one as it is fairly stable and we need our awesome beta team to really test it to make sure we're on the right track given the amount of under-the-hood changes we're making.

My OCD is like yours, it is driving me a bit insane as well but you can rest assure that I'm constantly nagging at Serg about this one and he will get it fixed.

• jhamer
    jhamer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike. Pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but is my job to observe and report. ;)

I'm tickled pink that sorting is now persistent while moving about the interface. That will keep me happy for a while.

• That's something we like to hear. It's the little changes that can make a huge difference (in preserving one's sanity) sometimes :)

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jhamer,

We've fixed the issue you bought up in today's update, 1Password 6.6 RC1 (433d).

• jhamer
    jhamer
    Community Member
    Options

This looks really good now Mike, thanks very much!

• You're welcome, @jhamer.

This discussion has been closed.