I signed up for a trial family membership but want to change to only an individual membership

When I originally signed up for an 1Password trial I chose the family membership but no one is using it for me. Now it is time to pay and coincidentaly the credit card I had used to sign up for the trial was cancelled due to its becoming compomised. Now, I need to enter a new credit card and pay but I only want the individual membership. How do I switch over to an individual memebership?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I signed up for a trial family membership but want to change to only an individual membership

Comments

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @gr8tfl1 - Great question! I'll be happy to help out. Sign into your existing 1Password.com account. After you have signed into the account, click the account name in the upper right hand side. Select "Family Settings" from the drop down menu. Click on "convert to an Individual account" at the bottom of the page. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to help out :smile:

This discussion has been closed.