Standalone License Available Again

edited June 2017 in Purchasing

I see 1Password 6.7 is now offering a standalone macOS license on the Apple App store at $99.99 (AUD) Is this cost per annum or per version or what?

Is this correct? :

If I buy the macOS standalone license then I need to buy the iOS Pro Features license at $14.99 (AUD) from the App store.

Then with these two purchases I can sync my Mac with my iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Dropbox?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.5 iOS 10.3.2 iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

I see 1Password 6.7 is now offering a standalone macOS license on the Apple App store at $99.99 (AUD) Is this cost per annum or per version or what? Is this correct? :

@toasted: This isn't anything new. The App Store still has a standalone purchase (for that version, as always) that works with local vaults.

If I buy the macOS standalone license then I need to buy the iOS Pro Features license at $14.99 (AUD) from the App store.

Correct. Each standalone version is a separate purchase.

Then with these two purchases I can sync my Mac with my iPhone and iPad via iCloud or Dropbox?

Yep! An easier (and frankly more affordable) option is a 1Password.com membership, since it includes all of the apps, automatic offsite backup (and item history), and no sync configuration or licenses to manage, but what you suggested could work too. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.