1Password for Windows new look

Options
Spaldo
Spaldo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I just wanted to say that over the past few builds that the 1Password has slowly been looking better. Well done :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rosenkrieger
    rosenkrieger
    Community Member
    Options

I would have liked to see some translucent effect on the left sidebar instead of a solid color.

• Thanks both, a lot of the work in past releases is the awesome stuff you don't see, but we are now spending some time on the UI and I'm glad you like what you see! @rosenkrieger, Fluent design is definitely something I'm excited to adopt when we can.

• architect1337
    architect1337
    Community Member
    Options

Doesn't fluent only work on proper Windows 10 UWP apps? I wonder how many of your users are still using Windows 8 or below outside the corporation?

• You are correct, Fluent Design System is Windows 10 only and we are excited about the possibilities we may have in the future to include these beautiful new ideas. We do in the meantime want to ensure that OPW is usable and accessible for as many Windows as possible. :chuffed:

• architect1337
    architect1337
    Community Member
    Options

It's almost like Agile have got a reasonably good Windows 7/8 version now that should cater to the majority of users but that attention should now be diverted to developing a Windows 10 UWP version for desktop, mobile etc. Possible?

• We're very pleased with how 1Password 6 for Windows is shaping up, we've still got a really nice list of features and milestones we're working through. UWP apps are wonderful, I'm very much looking forward to what the future holds for the platform. :) :+1:

• fboy
    fboy
    Community Member
    Options

scrolling is still not smooth

• Doodler_Benji
    edited June 2017
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @fboy, this is something we are working on improving. :)

This discussion has been closed.