Additional Security Audit features [coming in a future update]

This discussion was created from comments split from: Generated Password items still present after saving Login.

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@brenty,

I've mentioned it previously and I'll mention it again here. Security Audit (catogerised 6 monthly, yearly etc.) needs to be in 1Password across platforms and not just Watchtower. I've got many orphaned passwords that, on the Mac, would show the relation of those passwords to the login. I will have to go back to the Mac to show what I mean. In the meantime, if the blog is accurate, there is something appropriate in Teams already?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem:Y ou've posted in another person's discussion which is not at all related to Security Audit, so I've split you off into a separate discussion. Please consider that in the future.

1Password Teams (and 1Password.com accounts in general) have support for Security Audit features in both the web interface and the native apps. Watchtower is the main one, which shows you vulnerability alerts for individual logins items that may be affected by a website security breach. The web interface and the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app have this already. We'll be adding additional Security Audit features (as shown in your 1Password for Mac screenshot above) in future updates as well, and all 1Password.com members will receive these automatically. Cheers! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Thanks. I would think that what I posted was related to passwords sorting? I look forward to the improvements.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Ah, thanks for clarifying. I just want to avoid muddling things. And frankly Security Audit is well-deserving of its own discussion anyway. Be sure to let us know if you have any other suggestions/requests in this area. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited June 2017

Hi Brent,

Hopefully, there will be a duplicate and weak password finder as well!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I wish I could say when, but it's definitely on our list. Cheers! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@brenty, Keep up with the improvements!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

wkleem: :+1:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Hi

Is it possible to add a history of generated passwords?
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79373/history-of-generated-password-1password-mini-chrome

I haven't noticed that the Mac has it anymore but it's generally a useful feature to have.

The images from that linked discussion are approaching 4 years (September 2013) old.

• MikeT
    edited June 2017

Hi @wkleem,

Yes, it is coming. We have a long list of improvements planned just for the 1Password password generator; save the context of which site you've generated the password for, clean up and remove redundant password items automatically, convert Password items to Logins, and many more.

This discussion has been closed.