To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

locked out, need reset

Options
sayjay12
sayjay12
Community Member

Hello,
I am locked out of my vault. My touch ID icon disappeared and now none of my saved master passwords work. I cant get into my.1password.com or my chrome extension. I have tried all three passwords I have saved and still cant get in. I have also tried resyncing from my icloud after a fresh install and I still cant get it to sync because none of the passwords I have on record will open my app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @sayjay12

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. We have a guide that should be helpful available here:

If you forgot your Master Password or you can't unlock 1Password

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• sayjay12
    sayjay12
    Community Member
    Options

I am in the process of starting over... I have redownloaded the app but It wont let me register under my email because I already have an account on 1password.com. So do I need to create another email just to make sure I can login and register to get my emergency kit? @Ben

• Jacob
    Options

@sayjay12 I just responded to your initial email about this. Let's keep the conversation going there since we're discussing private account matters. :) Talk to you soon!

ref: SKT-13733-735

This discussion has been closed.