1Password stops working after locking for Mintos.com

Options

Hi,
I noticed a problem with 1Password mini (6.7.1). When I add a new login for Mintos.com, everything works OK until 1P gets locked. After I unlock it, this particular site stops working. I open 1password mini, tap on the Mintos login cell and nothing happens. The similar behavior can be seen also at the 1P Chrome extension. Other logins work fine.
Vojta

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mintos

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Vojta,

Welcome to the Forum!

Can you try refreshing your browser after unlocking 1Password? Do your login details properly fill?

If that doesn't work, try manually creating a new login on this page https://www.mintos.com/en/login and see if that yields a different result.

Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
    Andrew

• Vojta
    Vojta
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Andrew, thank you for your reply.

• refreshing didn't help, login detail didn't fill
    • I tried to create the new login manually and saw the same results

However, I noticed that when I restart the browser, the Mintos login works. It stops working again after 1P gets locked.

V.

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Vojta,

Sorry about the trouble with the extension disconnecting. To help us understand this better, could you send us in a Diagnostics Report please?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79423/1password-stops-working-after-locking-for-mintos-com#latest
    • Your forum username: @Vojta

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.