iOS11 : NO VAULTS FOUND when setting up with Dropbox.

Options
Le_Mur
Le_Mur
Community Member

All other devices with iOS10 an OS X works with no problem. /Dropbox/Apps/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain exists.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11 beta 1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Le_Mur ,

Do you have the Dropbox app itself on iOS 11? Is it able to connect and see the agilekeychain file?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Le_Mur
    Le_Mur
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Yes, I have and it works and sees the file. But the app shows the file as a folder.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Le_Mur: Great! Try uninstalling the Dropbox app. When it's installed, 1Password isn't connecting to Dropbox; their app is. Glad to hear that all is well for you on the stable version of iOS. Let us know how you get along with the developer preview. :)

• Le_Mur
    Le_Mur
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, but this does not help. The same result.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Le_Mur: I'm sorry to hear that. Feel free to send diagnostics, and we'll see if there's something we can do to help with this in a future version:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)*

*In 1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings, enable Dropbox and Sync.

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it.

It's likely that this will get ironed out in iOS 11 as Apple releases subsequent betas, so that it works as well for you there as it does on iOS 10, but we'll continue to motion the situation ourselves as well. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• raiden00
    raiden00
    Community Member
    Options

Note that this same issue seems to happen in iOS 10 when setting up new devices.

I'm having the same problem with my new iPad Pro 10.5 set up from scratch.
    Please see:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79569/unable-to-sync-vault-from-dropbox-on-new-ipad#latest

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @raiden00,

Thanks for letting us know - indeed, it could be that this issue isn't specific to the iOS 11 beta. We've just recently started to hear about this, so hopefully we'll have a better idea of what's causing it soon.

Since I've been replying to you about this in your other forum discussion, let's continue the conversation there in order to avoid confusion. :)

This discussion has been closed.