To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need to migrate data from three device to 1Password online account

ChristianDan
ChristianDan
Community Member

I purchased an annual subscription. I was frozen. You know, ''brrrr..."

I have three devices. They all used to synch up. Then things changed. I cannot easily migrate data following instructions. I want data from all three to synch to one. The password I gave to this account about a year ago is really tough. I thought I could use it from the password safe.

Anyway, my issue is I need to migrate data from three 1Password devices; MacBook Air, iMac, and Android. Please assist. I need phone support. The online instructions are not serving my needs efficiently.

1Password versions MacBook Air v. 670008 from Mac App Store. Same version on the iMac. Android is v. 6.5.2. The main original app was the iMac. Android was separate. However, there was really good synchronicity before this online 'account' implementation.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X .12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I finally broke down and subscribed. Need to migrate data from three apps.

Comments

• Hi @ChristianDan - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the troubles and I'll do my best to help out. Quick question, is the data the same on all of your devices? If so, let's migrate your existing 1Password data over via 1Password on your Mac.

Open & unlock 1Password on your Mac. Click 1Password in the menu bar, choose "Switch to Vault" and select your Primary vault from the list. Select all of the items by pressing Command-A after clicking one of the items in the list. Click "Item" in the menu bar, choose Share > Personal > Move.

After you move the data over to your Personal vault, as long as you're signed into the account, you should see the data sync over on your other devices including the web app. I hope this helped. Keep me posted if you run into any questions along the way, we'll be here to help. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.