To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Transfer account/ Stuck in free trial mode (Apple Employee)

Options
leavyphoto
leavyphoto
Community Member

Hello,
So I'm an apple employee and downloaded 1Password and received/activated my license. However, i cant figure out how get setup with my online account to sync everything. I made an account to associate with the app on my mac but it says i have 11 days left in my trial which obviously means i did something wrong? That is the email i'd like to use for my 1password account as I plan on getting the apps too, but i think the licensed email is my apple email (i can tell u it over email if you reach out please). Can someone from support please email me to advise. I'd really like to get my web account and my applications all synced up.
Thanks
Jason

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi leavyphoto - Thank you for reaching out to us and for providing the additional details. Let's continue the conversation via email so we don't run into sharing anything private here. At your convenience, reply back to me and we can work on this together. Talk to you soon.

ref: EVC-39647-571

This discussion has been closed.