Recently installed 1Password v6.6

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited June 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I haven't gone into 1Password fully yet but I like what I see. With 1Password v6.5, and with the 1Password Extension v4.6.7, I had this issue with the extension disappearing. It would become blank after attempting to fill. If I notice it again, I will make a screen capture of it.

1Password Version: 1Password 6.6.439
Extension Version: v4.6.7.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem,

We worked really hard on that one! :chuffed:

If you ever bump into the issue with the extension again, please provide more details about it, as they will be really helpful.
    Thank you for participating in the forums, we are always ready to help. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Sure @Greg!

Every Chrome extension has a unique identifier. What I saw was that the 1Password Extension (Unique ID) had moved? Closing the extension and restarting solved the problem.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem:

Not sure if I understood you correctly and I don't want to provide you with the answer that would be off the mark. Please provide more details about your question. :dizzy:

I hope everything works fine for you now. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure if I understood you correctly and I don't want to provide you with the answer that would be off the mark. Please provide more details about your question. :dizzy:

It's hard to explain without a screenshot which I didn't think of capturing at the time. :(

I hope everything works fine for you now. Thanks!

I hope so too! Thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.