1Password 6.6 with Sophos Home 1.2 on Windows 10 (all patches)

Options

1 Password Help no working on Firefox (53.0.3); "Couldn't Connect to 1Password" as if helper app is not running. It does work on Chrome.

1Password Version: 6.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @glopezpadro,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please specify what do you have switched on in 1Password 6.6. on your Windows PC in Options > Advanced > 1Password Browser Extension Integration? Do you have a checkmark next to Enable Local Websocket? Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• glopezpadro
    glopezpadro
    Community Member
    Options

No I did not, now I do and it works, thanks.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @glopezpadro,

That's great to hear. We would look to learn more about what happened here. 1Password 6.6 is supposed to ship with all three checkboxes checked.

Can you tell me if this was a fresh install or was it the update to 1Password 6.6 that stopped working?

• glopezpadro
    glopezpadro
    Community Member
    Options

I stopped working again, and yes I double checking it was On. This has to be some issue between 1Password and Sophos End Point Protection.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @glopezpadro,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• glopezpadro
    glopezpadro
    Community Member
    Options

Sent.

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks, we got it and will reply as soon as possible.

ref: RDD-84976-551

This discussion has been closed.